Cornerstone Christian School
Tel: (525) 779-2010
- The mission of Cornerstone Christian School is to prepare our students to deal with the issue and realities of life by developing their spiritual, academic, social and physical potential, all from the foundation of Biblical truth.
- The administration and faculty encourage respect for work, authority, rules, and consider courtesy and Christian behaviour primary essentials in the total program of Cornerstone Christian School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||381 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brentwood Grades: PK-8 | 229 students
2401 Shady Willow Lane
Brentwood, CA 94513
(925) 634-0493 3.8 PK-8
- Antioch Grades: PK-8 | 536 students
25 E 15th St
Antioch, CA 94509
(925) 757-1270 1.4 PK-8
- Pittsburg Grades: NS-6 | 77 students
1210 Stoneman Ave
Pittsburg, CA 94565
(925) 439-2552 5.2 NS-6
- Antioch Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
2200 Country Hills Dr
Antioch, CA 94509
(925) 778-0214 2.6 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?