Cornerstone Christian School
- The mission of Cornerstone Christian School is to prepare our students to deal with the issue and realities of life by developing their spiritual, academic, social and physical potential, all from the foundation of Biblical truth.
- The administration and faculty encourage respect for work, authority, rules, and consider courtesy and Christian behaviour primary essentials in the total program of Cornerstone Christian School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brentwood Grades: K-8 | 205 students
2401 Shady Willow Lane
Brentwood, CA 94513
(925)634-0493 3.8 K-8
- Antioch Grades: PK-8 | 536 students
25 E 15th St
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)757-1270 1.4 PK-8
- Pittsburg Grades: NS-6 | 77 students
1210 Stoneman Ave
Pittsburg, CA 94565
(925)439-2552 5.2 NS-6
- Antioch Grades: K-8 | 96 students
2200 Country Hills Dr
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)778-0214 2.6 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.