Since 1982, Heritage Baptist Academy has provided a Christ centered education from kindergarten through twelfth grade.
Our curriculum offers the very finest in academics and biblical worldview for your child.
Our faculty consists of dedicated, qualified teachers who love their students and wish to help them develop to their potential.
If you are interested in giving your child the very best Heritage, please contact us about enrolling your child in Heritage Baptist Academy.
Our purpose is to train up children to love and serve Jesus Christ.
We have daily inspirational chapel programs and Bible classes.
It is our desire to instill Christian character through every aspect of the school day.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 81 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,050
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jul. 1
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Logo polo shirts, khaki pants/skirts
Logo polo shirts, khaki pants/skirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Yearly Tuition Cost
6,200 Kindergarten; 6,250 1st-8th; 6,350 9th-12th
- Since 1982, Heritage Baptist Academy has provided a Christ centered education from kindergarten through twelfth grade. We feel that our curriculum offers the very finest in academics for your child. Our faculty consists of dedicated, qualified teachers who love their students and wish to help them develop to their potential. If you are interested in giving your child the very best Heritage, please contact us about enrolling your child in Heritage Baptist Academy. Our purpose is to train up children to love and serve Jesus Christ. We have daily inspirational chapel programs and Bible classes. It is our desire to instill Christian character through every aspect of the school day.Please visit us at heritagebaptistacademy.com for more information!
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Heritage Baptist Academy cost?
Heritage Baptist Academy's tuition is approximately $6,050 for private students.
What sports does Heritage Baptist Academy offer?
Heritage Baptist Academy offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Heritage Baptist Academy?
The application deadline for Heritage Baptist Academy is Jul. 1.
This year my son will be graduating from Heritage Baptist Academy. We have had the privilege of seeing him go through all grades from K-5 through 12th and our daughter graduated 2 years ago and started in the 2nd grade. As a parent, I am thankful for a school that not only exceeds in providing an excellent academic foundation, but I know that my children are cared and prayed for by their teachers. I would recommend Heritage Baptist Academy for any parent looking to send their children to a private school.
My 3 children all graduated from Heritage Baptist Academy. The solid academic training prepared them for the rigors of college, and the spiritual climate enabled them to grow in their relationship with God.
I have had four children graduate form Heritage and I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants to provide their children with a strong Christian education. Great school!
There is nothing more rewarding than providing a good academic foundation in a spiritually nurturing environment. I am grateful to have my four boys enrolled in the academy. I am prayerful that the ministry will continue for many generations to come.
Endorse Heritage Baptist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.