Heritage Baptist Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Since 1982, Heritage Baptist Academy has provided a Christ centered education from kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- We feel that our curriculum offers the very finest in academics for your child.
- Our faculty consists of dedicated, qualified teachers who love their students and wish to help them develop to their potential.
- If you are interested in giving your child the very best Heritage, please contact us about enrolling your child in Heritage Baptist Academy.
- Our purpose is to train up children to love and serve Jesus Christ.
- We have daily inspirational chapel programs and Bible classes.
- It is our desire to instill Christian character through every aspect of the school day.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Logo polo shirts, khaki pants/skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 26|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Since 1982, Heritage Baptist Academy has provided a Christ centered education from kindergarten through twelfth grade. We feel that our curriculum offers the very finest in academics for your child. Our faculty consists of dedicated, qualified teachers who love their students and wish to help them develop to their potential. If you are interested in giving your child the very best Heritage, please contact us about enrolling your child in Heritage Baptist Academy. Our purpose is to train up children to love and serve Jesus Christ. We have daily inspirational chapel programs and Bible classes. It is our desire to instill Christian character through every aspect of the school day.Please visit us at heritagebaptistacademy.com for more information!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brentwood Grades: K-8 | 205 students
2401 Shady Willow Lane
Brentwood, CA 94513
(925)634-0493 0.8 K-8
- Antioch Grades: PK-12 | 424 students
1745 E 18th St
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)779-2010 3.3 PK-12
- Antioch Grades: K-8 | 96 students
2200 Country Hills Dr
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)778-0214 1.9 K-8
- Antioch Grades: PK-8 | 536 students
25 E 15th St
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)757-1270 4.3 PK-8
- Pittsburg Grades: NS-6 | 77 students
1210 Stoneman Ave
Pittsburg, CA 94565
(925)439-2552 7.3 NS-6
This year my son will be graduating from Heritage Baptist Academy. We have had the privilege of seeing him go through all grades from K-5 through 12th and our daughter graduated 2 years ago and started in the 2nd grade. As a parent, I am thankful for a school that not only exceeds in providing an excellent academic foundation, but I know that my children are cared and prayed for by their teachers. I would recommend Heritage Baptist Academy for any parent looking to send their children to a private school.
- Posted by Parent - kinni
My 3 children all graduated from Heritage Baptist Academy. The solid academic training prepared them for the rigors of college, and the spiritual climate enabled them to grow in their relationship with God.
- Posted by Parent - gcwin
I have had four children graduate form Heritage and I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants to provide their children with a strong Christian education. Great school!
- Posted by Parent - mikel
There is nothing more rewarding than providing a good academic foundation in a spiritually nurturing environment. I am grateful to have my four boys enrolled in the academy. I am prayerful that the ministry will continue for many generations to come.
- Posted by Parent - joest
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.