East Antioch KinderCare
We have a loving staff which together has over 87 years of experience! All our staff members are fully qualified Early Childhood Education teachers, with various Early Childhood experiences.
We welcome you to come meet us at any time!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We welcome the chance for you to visit and let us show off our Center to you! We understand your family is your greatest asset so we would like you to come see for yourself how our staff takes great pride in their classrooms as well as the individual care they give each child. Your child is treated as if they are one of our own each day.
- Our Center is equipped with both a keypad entry door plus alarmed gates around playground areas. Your children are precious bundles, we take their health and safety very seriously. We have a minimum of six staff members which are CPR & First Aid qualified, plus a Fire Department just around the corner, if ever there was an emergency.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CalWorks, Child Care Council, PACEAPP, and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse East Antioch KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.