Hilltop Christian School
- The Hilltop Christian School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
- To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew, master the basic academic skill, value labor, physical and mental, as the, blessing God intended, cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended.
- Hilltop Christian School exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AntiochGrades: PK-8 | 579 students
25 E 15th St
Antioch, CA 94509
- PittsburgGrades: NS-6 | 77 students
1210 Stoneman Ave
Pittsburg, CA 94565
- BrentwoodGrades: KG-12 | 176 students
2401 Shady Willow Lane
Brentwood, CA 94513
- AntiochGrades: K-12 | 100 students
5200 Heidorn Ranch Road
Antioch, CA 94531
- ConcordGrades: PK-8 | 276 students
4725 Evora Road
Concord, CA 94520
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.