Cornerstone Daycare Learning Center
- Cornerstone strives to meet the educational, emotional and spiritual needs of the children in our care.
- Our trained and competent teaching staff will provide activities and lessons that will meet children at their level and provide them with the opportunity for growth and development.
- Our staff offers unconditional support and love to all children regardless of race, color, religion or national origin.
- Staff strive to respond to each child according to his or her abilities and temperance while fostering curiosity, Motivation, self-direction and persistence.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: K-10 | 19 students
1816 Klug Dr
Fort Wayne, IN 46818 1.4 K-10
- Fort Wayne Grades: 9-12 | 1069 students
1300 E Washington Center Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(260)496-4700 1.8 9-12
- Fort Wayne Grades: 9-12 | 710 students
1601 Saint Joe River Dr
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
(260)483-1102 2.6 9-12
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
1600 W State Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
(260)483-8214 2.6 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: K-8 | 743 students
1720 E Wallen Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(260)489-3537 2.8 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.