Country Christian School
- Country Christian School exists as a ministry of Little Country Church to assist the family by providing a Christ-centered, Bible-based, academically sound education that inspires each student to impact their community and world for Christ in service to others.
- Country Christian School offers a curriculum that maintains high academic standards.
- Our focus is to train the minds of our students to be able to think biblically, as God intended, making wise choices academically, morally, and spiritually.
- Country Christian School is a member of ACSI. It is our goal, at CCS, to develop in our students a wholesome sense of self worth, their acceptance in the sight of God, and the realization of their abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redding Grades: PK-8 | 162 students
933 College View Drive
Redding, CA 96003
(530)246-6010 1 PK-8
- Redding Grades: PK-K | 103 students
1410 Victor Ave
Redding, CA 96003
(530)222-0355 1 PK-K
- Redding Grades: K-8 | 72 students
1356 E Cypress Ave
Redding, CA 96002
(530)222-1018 1.8 K-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?