Country Christian School
- Country Christian School exists as a ministry of Little Country Church to assist the family by providing a Christ-centered, Bible-based, academically sound education that inspires each student to impact their community and world for Christ in service to others.
- Country Christian School offers a curriculum that maintains high academic standards.
- Our focus is to train the minds of our students to be able to think biblically, as God intended, making wise choices academically, morally, and spiritually.
- Country Christian School is a member of ACSI. It is our goal, at CCS, to develop in our students a wholesome sense of self worth, their acceptance in the sight of God, and the realization of their abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redding Grades: PK-8 | 162 students
933 College View Drive
Redding, CA 96003
(530)246-6010 1 PK-8
- Redding Grades: PK-K | 103 students
1410 Victor Ave
Redding, CA 96003
(530)222-0355 1 PK-K
- Redding Grades: K-8 | 72 students
1356 E Cypress Ave
Redding, CA 96002
(530)222-1018 1.8 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.