Country Christian School
Tel: (530) 222-0675
- Country Christian School exists as a ministry of Little Country Church to assist the family by providing a Christ-centered, Bible-based, academically sound education that inspires each student to impact their community and world for Christ in service to others.
- Country Christian School offers a curriculum that maintains high academic standards.
- Our focus is to train the minds of our students to be able to think biblically, as God intended, making wise choices academically, morally, and spiritually.
- Country Christian School is a member of ACSI. It is our goal, at CCS, to develop in our students a wholesome sense of self worth, their acceptance in the sight of God, and the realization of their abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redding Grades: PK-8 | 398 students
933 College View Drive
Redding, CA 96003
(530) 246-6010 1 PK-8
- Redding Grades: K-1 | 42 students
1410 Victor Ave
Redding, CA 96003
(530) 222-0355 1 K-1
- Redding Grades: K-8 | 79 students
1356 E Cypress Ave
Redding, CA 96002
(530) 222-1018 1.8 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.