Country Christian School
- Country Christian School exists as a ministry of Little Country Church to assist the family by providing a Christ-centered, Bible-based, academically sound education that inspires each student to impact their community and world for Christ in service to others.
- Country Christian School offers a curriculum that maintains high academic standards.
- Our focus is to train the minds of our students to be able to think biblically, as God intended, making wise choices academically, morally, and spiritually.
- Country Christian School is a member of ACSI. It is our goal, at CCS, to develop in our students a wholesome sense of self worth, their acceptance in the sight of God, and the realization of their abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redding Grades: PK-8 | 162 students
933 College View Drive
Redding, CA 96003
(530)246-6010 1 PK-8
- Redding Grades: PK-K | 103 students
1410 Victor Ave
Redding, CA 96003
(530)222-0355 1 PK-K
- Redding Grades: K-8 | 72 students
1356 E Cypress Ave
Redding, CA 96002
(530)222-1018 1.8 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.