Country Christian School
- Country Christian School exists as a ministry of Little Country Church to assist the family by providing a Christ-centered, Bible-based, academically sound education that inspires each student to impact their community and world for Christ in service to others.
- Country Christian School offers a curriculum that maintains high academic standards.
- Our focus is to train the minds of our students to be able to think biblically, as God intended, making wise choices academically, morally, and spiritually.
- Country Christian School is a member of ACSI. It is our goal, at CCS, to develop in our students a wholesome sense of self worth, their acceptance in the sight of God, and the realization of their abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Country Christian School also viewed these schools: Montessori Children's House Of Shady Oaks.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 22, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 22, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.