Montessori Children's House Of Shady Oaks
Tel: (530) 222-0355
Discover the Montessori difference where your child learns… Independence and self-help skills Focus and concentration Care of the environment Making sense of the world Math, language, geography, botany, music, art, … and most importantly, where your child learns how to learn!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Montessori Children's House Of Shady Oaks recognizes the capacity and desire of children to discover and to explore their environment. At Montessori Children's House of Shady Oaks, the children work at their own pace with materials they choose, enabling self-directed learning! The Association Montessori Internationale was founded in 1929 by Dr. Maria Montessori to maintain the integrity of her life's work, and to ensure that it would be perpetuated after her death. In this school each class has a Montessori trained teacher who works together with a classroom assistant to make an effective team. In addition to meeting all State of California requirements for early childhood educators, all of our Montessori teachers possess a diploma certifying completion of the Association Montessori Internationale teacher training program in the age range for which they teach.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redding Grades: PK-8 | 208 students
873 Canby Rd
Redding, CA 96003
(530) 222-0675 1 PK-8
- Redding Grades: PK-8 | 398 students
933 College View Drive
Redding, CA 96003
(530) 246-6010 1.8 PK-8
- Redding Grades: K-8 | 79 students
1356 E Cypress Ave
Redding, CA 96002
(530) 222-1018 1.2 K-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.