Montessori Children's House Of Shady Oaks
Tel: (530) 222-0355
- Discover the Montessori difference where your child learns… Independence and self-help skills Focus and concentration Care of the environment Making sense of the world Math, language, geography, botany, music, art, … and most importantly, where your child learns how to learn!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Montessori Children's House Of Shady Oaks recognizes the capacity and desire of children to discover and to explore their environment. At Montessori Children's House of Shady Oaks, the children work at their own pace with materials they choose, enabling self-directed learning! The Association Montessori Internationale was founded in 1929 by Dr. Maria Montessori to maintain the integrity of her life's work, and to ensure that it would be perpetuated after her death. In this school each class has a Montessori trained teacher who works together with a classroom assistant to make an effective team. In addition to meeting all State of California requirements for early childhood educators, all of our Montessori teachers possess a diploma certifying completion of the Association Montessori Internationale teacher training program in the age range for which they teach.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redding Grades: PK-8 | 208 students
873 Canby Rd
Redding, CA 96003
(530) 222-0675 1 PK-8
- Redding Grades: PK-8 | 398 students
933 College View Drive
Redding, CA 96003
(530) 246-6010 1.8 PK-8
- Redding Grades: K-8 | 79 students
1356 E Cypress Ave
Redding, CA 96002
(530) 222-1018 1.2 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.