Montessori Children's House Of Shady Oaks
- Discover the Montessori difference where your child learns… Independence and self-help skills Focus and concentration Care of the environment Making sense of the world Math, language, geography, botany, music, art, … and most importantly, where your child learns how to learn!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Montessori Children's House Of Shady Oaks recognizes the capacity and desire of children to discover and to explore their environment. At Montessori Children's House of Shady Oaks, the children work at their own pace with materials they choose, enabling self-directed learning! The Association Montessori Internationale was founded in 1929 by Dr. Maria Montessori to maintain the integrity of her life's work, and to ensure that it would be perpetuated after her death. In this school each class has a Montessori trained teacher who works together with a classroom assistant to make an effective team. In addition to meeting all State of California requirements for early childhood educators, all of our Montessori teachers possess a diploma certifying completion of the Association Montessori Internationale teacher training program in the age range for which they teach.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redding Grades: PK-8 | 210 students
873 Canby Rd
Redding, CA 96003
(530)222-0675 1 PK-8
- Redding Grades: PK-8 | 162 students
933 College View Drive
Redding, CA 96003
(530)246-6010 1.8 PK-8
- Redding Grades: K-8 | 72 students
1356 E Cypress Ave
Redding, CA 96002
(530)222-1018 1.2 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.