Discover the Montessori difference where your child learns… Independence and self-help skills Focus and concentration Care of the environment Making sense of the world Math, language, geography, botany, music, art, … and most importantly, where your child learns how to learn!.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 140 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Montessori Children's House Of Shady Oaks recognizes the capacity and desire of children to discover and to explore their environment. At Montessori Children's House of Shady Oaks, the children work at their own pace with materials they choose, enabling self-directed learning! The Association Montessori Internationale was founded in 1929 by Dr. Maria Montessori to maintain the integrity of her life's work, and to ensure that it would be perpetuated after her death. In this school each class has a Montessori trained teacher who works together with a classroom assistant to make an effective team. In addition to meeting all State of California requirements for early childhood educators, all of our Montessori teachers possess a diploma certifying completion of the Association Montessori Internationale teacher training program in the age range for which they teach.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Montessori Children's House Of Shady Oaks?
The application deadline for Montessori Children's House Of Shady Oaks is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Montessori Children's House Of Shady Oaks. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.