Montessori Children's House Of Shady Oaks
- Discover the Montessori difference where your child learns… Independence and self-help skills Focus and concentration Care of the environment Making sense of the world Math, language, geography, botany, music, art, … and most importantly, where your child learns how to learn!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Montessori Children's House Of Shady Oaks recognizes the capacity and desire of children to discover and to explore their environment. At Montessori Children's House of Shady Oaks, the children work at their own pace with materials they choose, enabling self-directed learning! The Association Montessori Internationale was founded in 1929 by Dr. Maria Montessori to maintain the integrity of her life's work, and to ensure that it would be perpetuated after her death. In this school each class has a Montessori trained teacher who works together with a classroom assistant to make an effective team. In addition to meeting all State of California requirements for early childhood educators, all of our Montessori teachers possess a diploma certifying completion of the Association Montessori Internationale teacher training program in the age range for which they teach.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redding Grades: PK-8 | 210 students
873 Canby Rd
Redding, CA 96003
(530)222-0675 1 PK-8
- Redding Grades: PK-8 | 162 students
933 College View Drive
Redding, CA 96003
(530)246-6010 1.8 PK-8
- Redding Grades: K-8 | 72 students
1356 E Cypress Ave
Redding, CA 96002
(530)222-1018 1.2 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.