Country Day School Of Baton Rouge
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 51 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Country Day School is a private, non-denominational school committed to providing quality education geared to the needs and abilities of each child. We are concerned with the academic education of each child as well as with the child's self-concept, interests, talents, experiences and feelings. The school strives to provide a feeling of warmth and caring. In such an atmosphere with dedicated and professional instructors, careful curriculum planning and organization, a child should be able to learn enjoyably and successfully. Our philosophy is that each child is unique and has their own experiences, abilities, talents and feelings. A school must preserve this uniqueness. Our task is to educate, not merely to help a child acquire fact but to help a child learn to think, to draw conclusions, to express thoughts. Our school exists for the welfare of the children with whom we are privileged to work. We hold within our walls the future. Care is essential.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Country Day School Of Baton Rouge?
The application deadline for Country Day School Of Baton Rouge is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Country Day School Of Baton Rouge. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards