Country Day School Of Baton Rouge
5.00 (1 review)
- Country Day School is a private, non-denominational school committed to providing quality education geared to the needs and abilities of each child.
- We are concerned with the academic education of each child as well as with the child's self-concept, interests, talents, experiences and feelings.
- The school strives to provide a feeling of warmth and caring.
- In such an atmosphere with dedicated and professional instructors, careful curriculum planning and organization, a child should be able to learn enjoyably and successfully.
- Our philosophy is that each child is unique and has their own experiences, abilities, talents and feelings.
- A school must preserve this uniqueness. Our task is to educate, not merely to help a child acquire fact but to help a child learn to think, to draw conclusions, to express thoughts.
- Our school exists for the welfare of the children with whom we are privileged to work. We hold within our walls the future. Care is essential.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Grades: NS-K | 45 students
7518 Highland Road
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
(225)767-6620 5 NS-K
- Baton Rouge Grades: NS-12 | 980 students
3200 Woodland Ridge Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(225)753-3180 6.6 NS-12
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-8 | 580 students
8850 Goodwood Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225)926-4885 2.5 PK-8
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-12 | 106 students
1771 N Lobdell Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225)932-2357 1.9 PK-12
We currently have our 16 month old daughter enrolled at Country Day at North Blvd, and we are so glad to have her there. She truly enjoys her teachers and the other kids, and we fee like it is a safe and caring environment where she is learning early life skills. We would definitely recommend CDS.
- Posted by Parent - hk
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.