Trinity Episcopal Day School
Tel: (225) 387-0398
- Trinity Episcopal Day School provides the foundation for academic excellence in a Christian environment, nurturing the whole child.
- Trinity Episcopal Day School is a nurturing academic community created as an outreach of Trinity Episcopal Church.
- The school provides a well-rounded education in a Christian atmosphere.
- Tolerance and mutual respect guide our every effort. Our goal is to build a sound educational foundation in a secure, child-centered environment. We combine traditional teaching methods with progressive teaching techniques.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Associate||Sarah Lloyd|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-8 | 1168 students
2025 Stuart Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
(225) 383-3871 0.4 PK-8
- Baton Rouge Grades: 1-12 | 141 students
12108 Parkmeadow Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(225) 291-2524 6.6 1-12
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-12 | 36 students
17017 Florida Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70819
(225) 272-5592 9.9 PK-12
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-9 | 180 students
650 West Mckinley Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
(225) 343-4859 1.8 PK-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.