Country Hill Montessori
Country Hill Montessori Photo #2 - We are like family! Children are treated with love and respect. You give what you get!
- If you want the best for you child, then you want us! Our environment and educational approach is based on the philosophy of the development of the whole child.
- Dr. Maria Montessori believed that the "most important period of life is not the age of university studies, but the period from birth to age six." At Country Hill Montessori, we teach based on Dr. Montessori's theory that children have an "Absorbent Mind." The children are nurtured in an environment that fosters independence, social and environmental responsibility, thereby providing them a life-long love of learning. In order to develop their intellectual, social, emotional and physical abilities to their fullest, children should receive a certain amount of freedom which is achieved through order and self-discipline.
- Our mission is to respect each child's individuality and personality and trust in their inner potential. This will provide them the tools for a successful educational experience.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(no flip flops please)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$700|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost shown is for full-time 5 days/week for children that are potty trained. We offer full-time and part time schedules. Visit our website for our complete tuition breakdown.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tanya Byrd|
- Voted Best if Fair Oaks two years in a row! Country Hill Montessori has been serving the familites of the Sacramento community for over 30 years. We are family owned and operated and are proud of the accomplishments of our children.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Citrus Heights Grades: 2-12 | 6 students
6708 Old Oak Ct
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
(916)728-2936 1.3 2-12
- Orangevale Grades: K-8 | 82 students
5810 Pecan Ave
Orangevale, CA 95662
(916)988-4310 1.4 K-8
- Orangevale Grades: K-12 | 33 students
6930 Hazel Ave
Orangevale, CA 95662
(916)987-8044 1.4 K-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.