Orangevale Seventh-day Adventist School
- Orangevale Sda Elementary School is a Seventh-day Adventist school located in Orangevale, CA. Our Christian educational facility was established in 1962 as part of the growing educational system of the Seventh-day Adventist Church which includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
- Our objective is to provide an atmosphere conducive to young people's spiritual, social, and academic growth and development.
- Our staff is committed to providing quality education in a Christ-filled environment.
- To achieve this objective, we believe that teamwork on the part of parents, teachers, and students is necessary.
- Our church and school staff strive to make this school a positive Christian learning environment for each student.
- This handbook is designed to help you better understand our expectations and what we have to offer.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fair Oaks Grades: K-8 | 228 students
5010 Hazel Avenue
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916)967-6565 1 K-8
- Fair Oaks Grades: PK-3 | 48 students
6131 Kenneth Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916)969-2929 1.4 PK-3
- Orangevale Grades: K-12 | 33 students
6930 Hazel Ave
Orangevale, CA 95662
(916)987-8044 1.4 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.