Orangevale Seventh-day Adventist School
- Orangevale Sda Elementary School is a Seventh-day Adventist school located in Orangevale, CA. Our Christian educational facility was established in 1962 as part of the growing educational system of the Seventh-day Adventist Church which includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
- Our objective is to provide an atmosphere conducive to young people's spiritual, social, and academic growth and development.
- Our staff is committed to providing quality education in a Christ-filled environment.
- To achieve this objective, we believe that teamwork on the part of parents, teachers, and students is necessary.
- Our church and school staff strive to make this school a positive Christian learning environment for each student.
- This handbook is designed to help you better understand our expectations and what we have to offer.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fair Oaks Grades: K-8 | 228 students
5010 Hazel Avenue
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916)967-6565 1 K-8
- Fair Oaks Grades: PK-3 | 48 students
6131 Kenneth Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916)969-2929 1.4 PK-3
- Orangevale Grades: Inquire with school | 88 students
7150 Santa Juanita Ave
Orangevale, CA 95662
(916)988-0258 2.2 Inquire with school
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.