Faith Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Our philosophy is to provide an educational program in a warm Christian atmosphere using well trained and qualified teachers.
- We feel our God given ministry is to instruct today's students in Christian character, language, math and traditional subject matter.
- Our Children need to be taught from God's point of view and trained in the way they should go so they will have a firm foundation for the present and the future.
- We are unashamedly Christian and traditional in our approach to education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fair Oaks Grades: K-12 | 140 students
7736 Sunset Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916)962-3247 2.5 K-12
- Citrus Heights Grades: NS-8 | 280 students
7817 Old Auburn Rd
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
(916)722-7788 0.9 NS-8
- Fair Oaks Grades: K-8 | 281 students
4745 Pennsylvania Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916)967-2814 2.7 K-8
This school is amazing in every way. I attended Pre-K to 8th. Their academics are advanced and made highschool a breeze. Their Christian values help to raise good well rounded people, religious or not. I recommend this school to anyone.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jubilee Johnson
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.