Faith Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Our philosophy is to provide an educational program in a warm Christian atmosphere using well trained and qualified teachers.
- We feel our God given ministry is to instruct today's students in Christian character, language, math and traditional subject matter.
- Our Children need to be taught from God's point of view and trained in the way they should go so they will have a firm foundation for the present and the future.
- We are unashamedly Christian and traditional in our approach to education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fair Oaks Grades: K-12 | 140 students
7736 Sunset Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916)962-3247 2.5 K-12
- Citrus Heights Grades: NS-8 | 280 students
7817 Old Auburn Rd
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
(916)722-7788 0.9 NS-8
- Fair Oaks Grades: K-8 | 281 students
4745 Pennsylvania Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916)967-2814 2.7 K-8
This school is amazing in every way. I attended Pre-K to 8th. Their academics are advanced and made highschool a breeze. Their Christian values help to raise good well rounded people, religious or not. I recommend this school to anyone.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jubilee Johnson
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.