Faith Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (916) 725-5707
- Our philosophy is to provide an educational program in a warm Christian atmosphere using well trained and qualified teachers.
- We feel our God given ministry is to instruct today's students in Christian character, language, math and traditional subject matter.
- Our Children need to be taught from God's point of view and trained in the way they should go so they will have a firm foundation for the present and the future.
- We are unashamedly Christian and traditional in our approach to education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fair Oaks Grades: PK-12 | 101 students
7736 Sunset Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916) 962-3247 2.5 PK-12
- Citrus Heights Grades: PK-8 | 267 students
7817 Old Auburn Rd
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
(916) 722-7788 0.9 PK-8
- Fair Oaks Grades: K-8 | 251 students
4745 Pennsylvania Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916) 967-2814 2.7 K-8
This school is amazing in every way. I attended Pre-K to 8th. Their academics are advanced and made highschool a breeze. Their Christian values help to raise good well rounded people, religious or not. I recommend this school to anyone.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jubilee Johnson
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.