Holy Family Catholic School
- Holy Family Catholic School, believe in the holistic approach of education in which the overall needs of the whole person are addressed.
- In so doing we also recognize that each student is unique.
- We acknowledge parents to be the primary educators of their children.
- Our role, then, is to complement and cooperate with the family in a unified effort to impart to truly comprehensive Catholic education.
- We recognize our responsibility as facilitators of gospel values through instruction and role modeling.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fair Oaks Grades: K-12 | 140 students
7736 Sunset Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916)962-3247 3.4 K-12
- Fair Oaks Grades: K-8 | 281 students
4745 Pennsylvania Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916)967-2814 3.6 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.