Holy Family Catholic School
- Holy Family Catholic School, believe in the holistic approach of education in which the overall needs of the whole person are addressed.
- In so doing we also recognize that each student is unique.
- We acknowledge parents to be the primary educators of their children.
- Our role, then, is to complement and cooperate with the family in a unified effort to impart to truly comprehensive Catholic education.
- We recognize our responsibility as facilitators of gospel values through instruction and role modeling.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fair Oaks Grades: K-12 | 140 students
7736 Sunset Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916)962-3247 3.4 K-12
- Fair Oaks Grades: K-8 | 281 students
4745 Pennsylvania Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
(916)967-2814 3.6 K-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.