- Our staff of highly trained teachers have a passion for educating.
- They work each day to provide a joyful, warm and safe environment.
- Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and to provide the best service possible to your unique family.
- It is our promise that you will share in all of the joy of your child's experiences each day through regular communication with their teachers.
- Whether a formal parent teacher conference or a simple note home, we believe communication is of the highest priority.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Antelope KinderCare. This is an amazing place where each day is spent playing, exploring and LEARNING. We understand that this is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make, and we are honored that you and your family have trusted us to be a part of your extended family. We have a team of dedicated teachers whose passion is to provide the very best care and education possible. By our learn through play approach, we focus on whole child development including their emotional, social, cognitive and physical development. From literacy development through a print rich environment to social skills build in dramatic play, at KinderCare everything we do is designed for learning.
- Health and safety is among our top priorities. We keep a secure environment through a coded front entry, alarms on every gate exiting the property as well as adhering to a very strict pick up policy. The health of every child in our care is top of mind each and every day. Each center's Health & Safety Coordinator works each day to ensure we provide a clean and sanitized environment for children of all ages.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Action, PCOE, Cal Works
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Citrus Heights Grades: 3-12 | 18 students
8127 Auburn Blvd
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
(916)727-2684 1 3-12
- Roseville Grades: PK-12 | 296 students
301 W Whyte Avenue
Roseville, CA 95678
(916)728-5500 1.3 PK-12
- Citrus Heights Grades: NS-8 | 280 students
7817 Old Auburn Rd
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
(916)722-7788 1.8 NS-8
- Citrus Heights Grades: 1-12 | 41 students
6441 Matheny Way Ste B
Citrus Heights, CA 95621
(916)729-4228 1.8 1-12
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.