Our staff of highly trained teachers have a passion for educating.
They work each day to provide a joyful, warm and safe environment.
Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and to provide the best service possible to your unique family.
It is our promise that you will share in all of the joy of your child's experiences each day through regular communication with their teachers.
Whether a formal parent teacher conference or a simple note home, we believe communication is of the highest priority.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Antelope KinderCare. This is an amazing place where each day is spent playing, exploring and LEARNING. We understand that this is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make, and we are honored that you and your family have trusted us to be a part of your extended family. We have a team of dedicated teachers whose passion is to provide the very best care and education possible. By our learn through play approach, we focus on whole child development including their emotional, social, cognitive and physical development. From literacy development through a print rich environment to social skills build in dramatic play, at KinderCare everything we do is designed for learning.
- Health and safety is among our top priorities. We keep a secure environment through a coded front entry, alarms on every gate exiting the property as well as adhering to a very strict pick up policy. The health of every child in our care is top of mind each and every day. Each center's Health & Safety Coordinator works each day to ensure we provide a clean and sanitized environment for children of all ages.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: NAEYC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- Child Action, PCOE, Cal Works
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Antelope KinderCare?
The application deadline for Antelope KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Antelope KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.