Tel: (916) 723-9696
- Our staff of highly trained teachers have a passion for educating.
- They work each day to provide a joyful, warm and safe environment.
- Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and to provide the best service possible to your unique family.
- It is our promise that you will share in all of the joy of your child's experiences each day through regular communication with their teachers.
- Whether a formal parent teacher conference or a simple note home, we believe communication is of the highest priority.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Antelope KinderCare. This is an amazing place where each day is spent playing, exploring and LEARNING. We understand that this is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make, and we are honored that you and your family have trusted us to be a part of your extended family. We have a team of dedicated teachers whose passion is to provide the very best care and education possible. By our learn through play approach, we focus on whole child development including their emotional, social, cognitive and physical development. From literacy development through a print rich environment to social skills build in dramatic play, at KinderCare everything we do is designed for learning.
- Health and safety is among our top priorities. We keep a secure environment through a coded front entry, alarms on every gate exiting the property as well as adhering to a very strict pick up policy. The health of every child in our care is top of mind each and every day. Each center's Health & Safety Coordinator works each day to ensure we provide a clean and sanitized environment for children of all ages.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Action, PCOE, Cal Works
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Citrus Heights Grades: 3-12 | 18 students
8127 Auburn Blvd
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
(916) 727-2684 1 3-12
- Roseville Grades: PK-12 | 296 students
301 W Whyte Avenue
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 728-5500 1.3 PK-12
- Citrus Heights Grades: PK-8 | 267 students
7817 Old Auburn Rd
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
(916) 722-7788 1.8 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.