Country Montessori Preschool Of Sutton
Tel: (508) 865-4223
- The main purpose of the Country montessori preschool and kindergarten is to help develop the whole child, physically, intellectually, and socially.
- It aims at helping him/her discover and then fulfill all their potentials.
- To achieve this end, an attempt is made to create an environment and atmosphere where the child will develop a great love for learning.
- Dr. Maria Montessori believed that no human being is educated by another person.
- He/she must educate themselves or it will never be done.
- A truly educated person continues learning long after the hours and years they spend a classroom because they are motivated from within by a natural curiosity and a love for knowledge.
- In the Montessori classroom this objective is approached in two ways; by allowing each child to experience the excitement of learning by his/her own choice rather than by some outside force; and secondly by helping him/her perfect all their natural tools for learning so their ability will be developed at a maximum in the future learning situations.
- The Montessori materials in the classroom have this dual long-range purpose in addition to their immediate purpose of giving specific information to the child.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Millbury Grades: 8-12 | 28 students
130 Elm St
Millbury, MA 01527
(508) 865-0533 2.3 8-12
- Millbury Grades: PK-2 | 84 students
153 Millbury Avenue
Millbury, MA 01527
(508) 865-1066 3.7 PK-2
- Worcester Grades: 2-12 | 41 students
345 Greenwood St A
Worcester, MA 01607
(508) 363-0201 4.6 2-12
- Auburn Grades: NS-K | 57 students
494 Washington Street
Auburn, MA 01501
(508) 832-7400 4.6 NS-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.