Countryside Early Learning Center
- School's mission is to lead, serve and guide the children of our community and surrounding communities.
- We share such a small amount of your child's life within a crucial age.
- Our goal is to impact the lives of each student in an encouraging, enjoyable and educational way.
- Here at Countryside we work diligently to provide a quality educational facility for the children that attend our school.
- In implementing a holistic, child centered program that nurtures every child, we have the best tools in achieving our educational goals.
- The early years of a child are the most influential years for language development.
- Together with the assistance of our teachers, staff members, parents and community authorities we will supply valuable educational skills that are essential for our children's future.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.