Countryside Early Learning Center
Tel: (305) 246-5315
- School's mission is to lead, serve and guide the children of our community and surrounding communities.
- We share such a small amount of your child's life within a crucial age.
- Our goal is to impact the lives of each student in an encouraging, enjoyable and educational way.
- Here at Countryside we work diligently to provide a quality educational facility for the children that attend our school.
- In implementing a holistic, child centered program that nurtures every child, we have the best tools in achieving our educational goals.
- The early years of a child are the most influential years for language development.
- Together with the assistance of our teachers, staff members, parents and community authorities we will supply valuable educational skills that are essential for our children's future.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.