Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
In order to become eligible to enter Colonial Christian School, each prospective new student and his/her parents must do the following:
- Have student tested (1st - 12th grade)
- Submit application
- Arrange a parent/student interview & review of test resultswith Administrator
- Complete and submit a copy of all necessary forms:
Student's Birth Certificate (copy)
Student's Social Security # (copy)
Florida Immunization Form (original)
Doctor's Health Exam Form (original)
Transcripts and'or Report Cards (copy)
5. Pay all fees
6. Pay tuition in full or sign a FACTSagreement
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Colonial Christian School cost?
What schools are Colonial Christian School often compared to?
Does Colonial Christian School offer a summer program?
What sports does Colonial Christian School offer?
What is Colonial Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Colonial Christian School?
Endorse Colonial Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards