Faith Fellowship School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (305) 246-5534
- Faith Fellowship School is a Christian school for students from kindergarten through ninth grade, which strives to help every student achieve their maximum potential in their spiritual and academic growth.
- Our purpose is to reach each student in a spiritual, therapeutic, and educational level.
- Each of our students receives individualized accommodations to meet their academic needs.
- This specialized instruction allows the students to learn at their own pace and therefore increase their self esteem.
- We offer therapeutic services including speech, occupational, and physical therapy on site for the convenience of our families.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Homestead Grades: PK-12 | 254 students
13390 Sw 248 Street
Homestead, FL 33032
(305) 258-3107 2.2 PK-12
- Miami Grades: 1-12 | 168 students
9600 Sw 107th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305) 271-9771 14.1 1-12
My children have been attending for 5 years there and I must say it is the BEST school. I have witnessed my children's abilities enhance and progress so much. We can`t ask for better faculty. They`re wonderful and we love them!
- Posted by Parent - Jess
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.