Covenant United Methodist Preschool
- Covenant United Methodist Preschool is based on the belief that every child is a person of worth and is created in the image of God.
- We encourage the emotional, social, intellectual, spiritual, and physical development of each child by using age appropriate curricula.
- The children will have the opportunity to learn, share, take turns, and to respect the rights of others.
- The combination of the curriculum and the environment will encourage the children to develop Christian attitudes and behaviors.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on class selected.|
|Admissions Director||Shelia Mullett|
- Ratio of children/teacher is 1 - 8 in three-year-old classes and in the Pre-K classes.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FrederickGrades: K-12 | 230 students
5909 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
- BuckeystownGrades: 9-12 | 263 students
3989 Buckeystown Pike
Buckeystown, MD 21717
- BethesdaGrades: PK-12 | 286 students
4800 Sangamore Road
Bethesda, MD 20816
- Montgomery VillageGrades: K-8 | 53 students
20300 Pleasant Ridge Dr
Montgomery Village, MD 20886
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.