Covenant United Methodist Preschool
- Covenant United Methodist Preschool is based on the belief that every child is a person of worth and is created in the image of God.
- We encourage the emotional, social, intellectual, spiritual, and physical development of each child by using age appropriate curricula.
- The children will have the opportunity to learn, share, take turns, and to respect the rights of others.
- The combination of the curriculum and the environment will encourage the children to develop Christian attitudes and behaviors.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on class selected.|
|Admissions Director||Shelia Mullett|
- Ratio of children/teacher is 1 - 8 in three-year-old classes and in the Pre-K classes.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Village Grades: K-12 | 182 students
20300 Pleasant Ridge Dr
Montgomery Village, MD 20886
(301)840-9830 0.1 K-12
- Buckeystown Grades: 9-12 | 290 students
3989 Buckeystown Pike
Buckeystown, MD 21717
(301)662-4210 20.9 9-12
- Frederick Grades: PK-12 | 237 students
5909 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
(301)663-8418 20.2 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have not looked for a job in the past several years, your job search probably needs a refresh. Here's how to do it.
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.