Covenant United Methodist Preschool
- Covenant United Methodist Preschool is based on the belief that every child is a person of worth and is created in the image of God.
- We encourage the emotional, social, intellectual, spiritual, and physical development of each child by using age appropriate curricula.
- The children will have the opportunity to learn, share, take turns, and to respect the rights of others.
- The combination of the curriculum and the environment will encourage the children to develop Christian attitudes and behaviors.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on class selected.|
|Admissions Director||Shelia Mullett|
- Ratio of children/teacher is 1 - 8 in three-year-old classes and in the Pre-K classes.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BethesdaGrades: PK-12 | 286 students
4800 Sangamore Road
Bethesda, MD 20816
Montgomery VillageGrades: K-8 | 53 students
20300 Pleasant Ridge Dr
Montgomery Village, MD 20886
FrederickGrades: K-12 | 230 students
5909 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
BuckeystownGrades: 9-12 | 263 students
3989 Buckeystown Pike
Buckeystown, MD 21717
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?