Covington Montessori School
Tel: (985) 893-0676
- The goal of Covington Montessori School is to provide quality education for children in preschool through Kindergarten.
- CMS is a State Certified Montessori school, established in 1982.
- We have been successfully guiding children in the Montessori method since that time.
- Graduates from our first classes are now students and graduates of major colleges.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Covington Grades: NS-7 | 209 students
25 Patricia Drive
Covington, LA 70433
(985) 892-4415 1.7 NS-7
- Pearl River Grades: PK-K | 40 students
63140 Highway 1090
Pearl River, LA 70452
(985) 863-0800 23.9 PK-K
- Slidell Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
1615 Old Spanish Trail
Slidell, LA 70458
(985) 643-7224 25 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.