- Top Ranked LA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-7
- Enrollment: 826 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,020
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 4
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Yearly Tuition Cost
Total Sports Offered
- Our Mission:In fidelity to the Apostolate of Catholic education, we, the leadership of St. Peter Catholic School, fully mindful of the sacred entrustment between parent and school, will create an environment where students will grow spiritually, intellectually, humanly, and apostolically, thereby glorifying God and giving witness to the presence of Christ in the world.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Peter Catholic School cost?
St. Peter Catholic School's tuition is approximately $6,020 for private students.
What schools are St. Peter Catholic School often compared to?
St. Peter Catholic Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Our Lady of the Lake Roman Catholic School by visitors of our site.
What sports does St. Peter Catholic School offer?
St. Peter Catholic School offers 11 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Peter Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Peter Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Peter Catholic School is Feb. 4.
Endorse St. Peter Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.