Cowden Lake Bible Academy
- The purpose of Cowden Lake Bible Academy is to glorify God and to walk together in Christian love.
- We seek to worship our God, to edify fellow believers, and to win the lost to Christ.
- We are an independent, Bible-preaching church in association with the IFCA. Pastor Larry Rolston came to Cowden Lake Bible Church in 1991 and has been faithfully serving the Lord with his wife Judy.
- Their son Brian is a youth minister in Iowa; their daughter Nancy and her husband Michael are currently training to be missionaries.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-9|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cedar Springs Grades: 1-8 | 27 students
361 Pine St
Cedar Springs, MI 49319
(616)696-1021 13.7 1-8
- Greenville Grades: NS-8 | 101 students
502 S Franklin St
Greenville, MI 48838
(616)754-3416 14.7 NS-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.