Cowden Lake Bible Academy
- The purpose of Cowden Lake Bible Academy is to glorify God and to walk together in Christian love.
- We seek to worship our God, to edify fellow believers, and to win the lost to Christ.
- We are an independent, Bible-preaching church in association with the IFCA. Pastor Larry Rolston came to Cowden Lake Bible Church in 1991 and has been faithfully serving the Lord with his wife Judy.
- Their son Brian is a youth minister in Iowa; their daughter Nancy and her husband Michael are currently training to be missionaries.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-9|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cedar Springs Grades: 1-8 | 27 students
361 Pine St
Cedar Springs, MI 49319
(616)696-1021 13.7 1-8
- Greenville Grades: NS-8 | 116 students
502 S Franklin St
Greenville, MI 48838
(616)754-3416 14.7 NS-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.