Cowden Lake Bible Academy
- The purpose of Cowden Lake Bible Academy is to glorify God and to walk together in Christian love.
- We seek to worship our God, to edify fellow believers, and to win the lost to Christ.
- We are an independent, Bible-preaching church in association with the IFCA. Pastor Larry Rolston came to Cowden Lake Bible Church in 1991 and has been faithfully serving the Lord with his wife Judy.
- Their son Brian is a youth minister in Iowa; their daughter Nancy and her husband Michael are currently training to be missionaries.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cedar Springs Grades: 1-8 | 27 students
361 Pine St
Cedar Springs, MI 49319
(616)696-1021 13.7 1-8
- Greenville Grades: NS-8 | 116 students
502 S Franklin St
Greenville, MI 48838
(616)754-3416 14.7 NS-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.