Creative Day Preschool & Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Creative Day Preschool & Academy offers a unique educatiional program in a park-like setting.
- A hands-on approach to learning is applied in which parents are encouraged to participate.
- Weekly lessons such as piano, karate, dance & gymnastics are offered.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$170|
|Tuition Notes||Weekly, includes lunch and before and after school care.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellflower Grades: PK-6 | 437 students
17408 Grand Avenue
Bellflower, CA 90706
(562)920-9902 1.9 PK-6
- Bellflower Grades: NS | 119 students
10440 Artesia Blvd
Bellflower, CA 90706
(562)866-4919 2 NS
- Artesia Grades: NS-PK | 146 students
18800 Norwalk Blvd
Artesia, CA 90701
(562)402-2577 4.4 NS-PK
- Downey Grades: NS-12 | 797 students
12808 Woodruff Avenue
Downey, CA 90242
(562)803-4076 3.4 NS-12
- Lakewood Grades: NS-PK | 79 students
4645 Woodruff Avenue
Lakewood, CA 90713
(562)421-8441 2.7 NS-PK
Great school! I have 2 kids that have attended Creative day and they provide an excellent learning environment. It is a little on the expensive side but I think for their first years of school it was worth it. The teachers are approachable and have your child's best learning interest at hand.
- Posted by Parent - shawb
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.