Creme De La Creme
- Creme De La Creme is the environment we create within our physical buildings, because it is the design of our building that allows the curriculum and our teachers to maximize your child's potential.
- From our skilled teachers to our administrators and chefs warm, responsive care coupled with a secure learning environment is our core vision.
- Each Creme team member knows that the quality of relationships which your child experiences during their first 5 years of life have a deep and lasting impact on their future development, and that knowledge guides them every step of their day as they care for, enrich and teach your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school, and preschool to Creme De La Creme is The Galloway School (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: PK-12 | 798 students
215 Chastain Park Ave
Atlanta, GA 30342
(404)252-8389 0.9 PK-12
- Atlanta Grades: NS-12 | 432 students
5200 Northland Dr Ne
Atlanta, GA 30342
(404)843-9900 1.2 NS-12
- Atlanta Grades: NS-K
Building 7 Suite 110 3525 Piedmont Road Ne
Atlanta, GA 30305
(404)467-7577 2.2 NS-K
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.