Cumberland Christian Academy Pk-12
5.00 (8 reviews)
- Cumberland Christian Academy's mission is to offer Christ-centered instruction that will transform each student's heart, soul, and mind.
- Our goal is to nurture and challenge students to know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord; adopt a biblical world view; love one another as themselves; achieve academic excellence; grow into Christ-likeness as they mature spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically; and evangelize and make disciples of all nations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||478 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Cumberland Christian Academy's mission is to offer Christ-centered instruction that will transform each student's heart, soul, and mind. Our goal is to nurture and challenge students to know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord; adopt a biblical world view; love one another as themselves; achieve academic excellence; grow into Christ-likeness as they mature spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically; and evangelize and make disciples of all nations.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Powder Springs Grades: NS-12 | 308 students
4665 Macland Road
Powder Springs, GA 30127
(678)831-1062 5.5 NS-12
Love this school. I have 3 children of my own that graduated from Cumberland Christian Academy
- Posted by Teacher - Alias
This is my daughter's first year at CCA and it's been a huge blessing to me and my family. The teachers really care about the students I LOVE having direct contact with my daughter's teacher. I also LOVE that she's being taught in a Christian environment.
- Posted by Parent - Pre-K4 Parent
This is our 4th year at CCA and we are so pleased. Our son is now in Middle School and his grades are fantastic, he loves school and smaller class rooms have certainly helped him focus and learn in a more effective manner. The teachers and leaders are available to our students and certainly make a difference. Thank you CCA for all you do for our kids!!!
- Posted by Parent - C.McCall
I love the school! I drive an hour to bring my son here. I truly believe it's the best education my son can receive. The teachers at the school REALLY love the kids! They are passionate about learning. The leadership teams loves the school and is always working to make it an awesome environment. I highly recommend it!
- Posted by Parent - Marie12345
My child is currently enrolled at Cumberland Christian Academy. We have found this school to be very friendly and happy environment, where he thrive, is eager to attend and make great friends. The school is small and caring. The teachers are supportive and enthusiastic. My child feel safe and are very happy, he enjoys learning and is able to reach his full potential. This is a great school in our eyes!!
- Posted by Parent - Christina Walker
CCA is a wonderful place where students can grow in both knowledge and maturity. I have three children attending the school. My oldest is in fifth grade and has been part of CCA since her prek-4 year. The academics are strong and environment positive. CCA becomes part of your extended family.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
Cumberland Christian Academy has great teachers and they work well with all the students.
- Posted by Parent - Clara Hemphill
My son in in 11th grade and has been a student at CCA since K5. There is NO PLACE in the world I would ever send my son, but to Cumberland Christian Academy. The teachers are fabulous, and really care about your child and your entire family. CCA helps your student excel academically and as a whole person.
- Posted by Parent - C.Neal
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.