Dayspring Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (508) 761-5552
- Started as a Community Kindergarten in 1967, Dayspring Christian Academy was birthed in 1981, as a ministry of the South Attleboro Assembly of God (SAAG).
- Dayspring Christian Academy is an interdenominational, coeducational Christian school.
- Dayspring Christian Academy is founded upon the firm conviction that Christian education makes a difference in the lives of students in Daycare/Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grades, both now and eternally.
- Dayspring Christian Academy is accredited through Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS).
- Dayspring is also a member of Association for Christian Schools International (ACSI).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Darlene DeCastro|
|Admissions Associate||Connie Ackland|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Dayspring Christian Academy, is a Daycare program through 12th grade that is founded upon the firm conviction that Christian education makes a difference in the lives of students, both now and eternally. The first kindergarten classes began in 1967, and Dayspring Christian Academy was established in 1981, as a ministry of South Attleboro Assembly of God (SAAG). DCA is an inter-denominational Christian school, teaching from a distinctively Biblical worldview. Students are taught to maintain a high level of intellectual and spiritual integrity, equipping them to actively engage and apply God`s truth in the world around them. DCA is a culturally diverse community serving over 200 students from different racial, denominational, and economic backgrounds. Currently, over 40 churches and 25 cities are represented in the southeastern Massachusetts and greater Rhode Island area.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pawtucket Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
723 Central Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02861
(401) 725-3620 1.3 PK-8
- Fall River Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
618 Rock Street
Fall River, MA 02720
(508) 673-6767 17.2 PK-8
- Rumford Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
42 Bishop Ave
Rumford, RI 02916
(401) 434-2338 4.2 PK-8
Hi, I''m Meghana patil, who studied in your school in the year 2002-03. I love this school. I wanted to know how is Ms.grenon ma''am who was taking classes for us in the 1st grade? I''m living in my hometown bangalore!! I hope Ms grenon remembers me!! I miss her a lot!! Infact I miss all the teachers I love all of them!! Please convey this message to them!! I love you!! Thank you Meghana patil
- Posted by Student/Alumni - meg.h
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.