De La Salle Institute - Lourdes Hall Campus
- De La Salle Institute is an independent catholic secondary school rooted in the tradition of Christian education begun by St. John Baptist de La Salle.
- It founded in 1889, its mission has been, and is, to foster a desire for excellence in education.
- Young people from a variety of ethnic and economic backgrounds are given the opportunity to fully develop their abilities so they may be active, contributing members of our complex changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||480 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed De La Salle Institute - Lourdes Hall Campus also viewed these schools: Luther South Math, Science & Performing Arts High.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 7-12 | 145 students
3130 W 87th St
Chicago, IL 60652
(773)737-7816 7.3 7-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.