De La Salle Institute - Lourdes Hall Campus
- De La Salle Institute is an independent catholic secondary school rooted in the tradition of Christian education begun by St. John Baptist de La Salle.
- It founded in 1889, its mission has been, and is, to foster a desire for excellence in education.
- Young people from a variety of ethnic and economic backgrounds are given the opportunity to fully develop their abilities so they may be active, contributing members of our complex changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||480 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed De La Salle Institute - Lourdes Hall Campus also viewed these schools: Luther South Math, Science & Performing Arts High.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 7-12 | 145 students
3130 W 87th St
Chicago, IL 60652
(773)737-7816 7.3 7-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.