De La Salle Institute - Lourdes Hall Campus
- De La Salle Institute is an independent catholic secondary school rooted in the tradition of Christian education begun by St. John Baptist de La Salle.
- It founded in 1889, its mission has been, and is, to foster a desire for excellence in education.
- Young people from a variety of ethnic and economic backgrounds are given the opportunity to fully develop their abilities so they may be active, contributing members of our complex changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||480 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed De La Salle Institute - Lourdes Hall Campus also viewed these schools: Luther South Math, Science & Performing Arts High.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 7-12 | 145 students
3130 W 87th St
Chicago, IL 60652
(773)737-7816 7.3 7-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.