De La Salle Institute - Lourdes Hall Campus
- De La Salle Institute is an independent catholic secondary school rooted in the tradition of Christian education begun by St. John Baptist de La Salle.
- It founded in 1889, its mission has been, and is, to foster a desire for excellence in education.
- Young people from a variety of ethnic and economic backgrounds are given the opportunity to fully develop their abilities so they may be active, contributing members of our complex changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||480 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 174 students
2867 S Throop St
Chicago, IL 60608
(312)326-6243 0.5 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 163 students
2800 S Quinn St
Chicago, IL 60608 0.5 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
3700 S Lowe Ave
Chicago, IL 60609
(773)376-6223 0.8 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-K | 85 students
1711 W 35th St
Chicago, IL 60609
(773)254-7710 0.9 PK-K
- Chicago Grades: K-7 | 28 students
447 W 26th St
Chicago, IL 60616
(312)808-9828 1 K-7
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.