Deep Creek Country Day School
School's mission is to provide a licensed care for infants through school age children in a loving, developmentally appropriate environment that allows each child to grow to his or her potential.
Our program is designed to help each child reach his or her full potential.
Our program targets the four most important areas of child development: physical development, emotional development, practical development, and academic development.
In each area, we use a challenge ¨C encourage ¨C challenge again approach to help children build confidence and self-esteem in the process.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 39 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse Deep Creek Country Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards