The teachers and staff at Derr Road KinderCare are passionate about the well being and education of children.
Our staff members have an average tenure of ten years experience and an average fifteen years in the Early Childhood Education field.
The majority of our staff has degrees in Early Childhood Education, ranging from Child Development Associate's Credential to a Bachelor's Degree.
We are here to develop strong bonds with you and your children ensuring you will feel completely confident and reassured when you leave your child with us.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Springfield KinderCare on Derr Road. We are eager to meet you and your family. We are committed, dedicated educators excited to encourage your child's development and unique personality. We strive to encourage their love of learning and a rich imagination. We honor your role as a parent and partner and as an important member of our KinderCare family. You can expect us to listen carefully and respond quickly to any concerns or questions you may have. It is our privilege to serve your family. Your child will be in a safe, secure and in a stimulating environment along with caring and nurturing teachers.
- Our center is secure with a keypad entry, high gated fences and all staff have been BCI and FBI screened. All members of our team are required to be CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse and Communicable Disease trained and renewed prior to it expiring. On board is a Health and Safety Coordinator ensuring the well being of all children, staff and environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes. State of Ohio (Ohio Department of Job & Family Services)-income based and supplies a monthly co-pay for the family. Head start-Federal Program below povery guidelines 3.5 hours each morning free of charge.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Derr Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Derr Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Derr Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.