Tel: (217) 356-9000
Each and every program at our center, from infancy through school age, is staffed with trained, qualified and tenured teachers.
We carefully select our team and provide you with teachers that are educated, passionate, creative and value the art of teaching.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for choosing the KinderCare Learning Center in Champaign, Illinois. KinderCare learning Center is a part of Knowledge Universe, the largest privately owned early childhood education and care provider in the United States of America. At KinderCare, we are pioneering the practice of developing the whole child. Our curriculum gives each child the skills that he or she needs to excel socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. Our program is designed to make sure that your child receives the best education experience possible while having fun. Please feel free to come and meet our teachers, view our curriculum and see our children at work. Our center serves the following schools: Bottenfield Elementary School, Stratton Elementary School, South Side Elementary School, Booker T. Washington Elementary School, Westview Elementary School, University Primary School, Dr. Howard Elementary School, Vernon L Barkstall Elementary School, Judah Christian School, Robeson Elementary School, Kenwood Elementary School, Carrie Busey Elementary School, Holy Cross School, St. Matthew School and Leal Elementary School.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. Our center provides a built in security feature, fenced in play yards and written authorization must be on file for all Emergency Contact individuals. KinderCare Learning Centers abide by a strict Center Health Requirements. By working cooperatively with parents/guardians, we can ensure the health and safety of all children enrolled at our center. Our center staff members are equipped with CPR and First Aid Training on an annual basis. The center also participates in monthly activities to ensure a safe environment for all children and team members.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
- DCSS and NACCRRA, CCRS
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Devonshire KinderCare is The High School Of Saint Thomas More (1.9 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is University Primary School (0.5 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Chesterbrook Academy (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Champaign Grades: PK-K | 186 students
2001 S Oak St Ste A
Champaign, IL 61820
(217) 344-4863 0.5 PK-K
- Champaign Grades: PK-4 | 78 students
51 Gerty Dr
Champaign, IL 61820
(217) 333-3996 0.5 PK-4
- Champaign Grades: PK-8 | 86 students
801 & 805 West Kirby Avenue
Champaign, IL 61820
(217) 366-3260 0.6 PK-8
- Champaign Grades: NS-PK
1201 West WIndsor Rd.
Champaign, IL 61821
(217) 356-6398 0.9 NS-PK
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.