Diegueno Country School
- Diegueño Country School offers a stimulating academic program that meets each child's needs and promotes intellectual curiosity, advanced critical thinking skills, and self-discipline.
- Diegueño's kindergarten through sixth grade curriculum provides the opportunity for a well-balanced educational experience that nurtures the scholar, the communicator, the citizen, the friend.
- Students reach high levels of achievement and develop a life-long love for learning.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$17,750|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Flato|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: K-6 | 362 students
San Diego, CA 92103
(619)298-9110 18.5 K-6
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.