Divine Providence Academy St Joesph
- St. Joseph Elementary School's mission is to help children become committed Christians by giving them the opportunities to develop leadership skills, initiative, creativity and self-discipline in conjunction with academic excellence.
- Develop a positive self-esteem and grow in confidence, learn the gospel truths daily and students are shown how these may be applied to their daily living in their relationships to one another in the home, community, and the world at large.
- Learn to appreciate the diversity of God's creation as they prepare to spread the gospel message to all people through their words and actions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conklin Grades: PK-5
1401 Harding Street
Conklin, MI 49403
(616)899-2152 1.8 PK-5
- Comstock Park Grades: PK-8 | 169 students
1304 Alpine Church Rd Nw
Comstock Park, MI 49321
(616)784-0696 6.7 PK-8
- Walker Grades: NS-PK
2065 3 Mile Rd NW
Walker, MI 49544
(616)719-2167 7.9 NS-PK
- Grand Rapids Grades: PK-8 | 308 students
2510 Richmond St Nw
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
(616)453-8229 8.9 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.