Divine Providence Academy St Joesph
- St. Joseph Elementary School's mission is to help children become committed Christians by giving them the opportunities to develop leadership skills, initiative, creativity and self-discipline in conjunction with academic excellence.
- Develop a positive self-esteem and grow in confidence, learn the gospel truths daily and students are shown how these may be applied to their daily living in their relationships to one another in the home, community, and the world at large.
- Learn to appreciate the diversity of God's creation as they prepare to spread the gospel message to all people through their words and actions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conklin Grades: PK-5 | 33 students
1401 Harding Street
Conklin, MI 49403
(616) 899-2152 1.8 PK-5
- Comstock Park Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
1304 Alpine Church Rd Nw
Comstock Park, MI 49321
(616) 784-0696 6.7 PK-8
- Grand Rapids Grades: NS-PK
2065 3 Mile Rd NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
(616) 719-2167 7.9 NS-PK
- Grand Rapids Grades: NS-8 | 304 students
2510 Richmond St Nw
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
(616) 453-8229 8.9 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.