At Dorscher KinderCare of Orlando, each teacher is dedicated to being their best, doing their best, and sharing their best with our children and their families.
The education of your child starts with the commitment our teachers make to stay current in the field of Early Education.
We attend Professional Development workshops, have weekly and monthly Health and Safety focuses, staff meetings, and participate in on-going Accreditation practices so we can remain current on important early childhood topics and provide the best care and education for your child.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Dorscher KinderCare of Orlando! We set our children up for a lifetime of learning through our high-quality curriculum, nurturing and knowledgeable teachers, and by fostering the sense of curiosity through which children view the world. We invite you to stop by any time to tour our school, meet our teachers, and find out what makes KinderCare so special. We hope to see you soon!
- At KinderCare Learning Center of Orlando, we have a security code key pad at the front entrance doors. This code is only known to enrolled families and is changed randomly in order to keep the security level at its highest. Each teacher also knows who is authorized to pick up the children. If they are not familiar with an individual they will immediately contact management to verify identification. We take the safety of all children entrusted into our care very seriously. With this in mind, team members are First Aid, CPR, and Fire Safety certified. Our school also has a Health and Safety Coordinator who monitors daily practices, completes monthly safety audits, monthly fire and disaster drills, and ensures medication is properly administrated. At KinderCare, the health and safety of our students is our top priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- VPK voucher, 4C's and Naccrra, 10% discount for Universal Studios employess with proof (current paystub)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Dorscher KinderCare?
The application deadline for Dorscher KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Dorscher KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.