- At Dorscher KinderCare of Orlando, each teacher is dedicated to being their best, doing their best, and sharing their best with our children and their families.
- The education of your child starts with the commitment our teachers make to stay current in the field of Early Education.
- We attend Professional Development workshops, have weekly and monthly Health and Safety focuses, staff meetings, and participate in on-going Accreditation practices so we can remain current on important early childhood topics and provide the best care and education for your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Dorscher KinderCare of Orlando! We set our children up for a lifetime of learning through our high-quality curriculum, nurturing and knowledgeable teachers, and by fostering the sense of curiosity through which children view the world. We invite you to stop by any time to tour our school, meet our teachers, and find out what makes KinderCare so special. We hope to see you soon!
- At KinderCare Learning Center of Orlando, we have a security code key pad at the front entrance doors. This code is only known to enrolled families and is changed randomly in order to keep the security level at its highest. Each teacher also knows who is authorized to pick up the children. If they are not familiar with an individual they will immediately contact management to verify identification. We take the safety of all children entrusted into our care very seriously. With this in mind, team members are First Aid, CPR, and Fire Safety certified. Our school also has a Health and Safety Coordinator who monitors daily practices, completes monthly safety audits, monthly fire and disaster drills, and ensures medication is properly administrated. At KinderCare, the health and safety of our students is our top priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- VPK voucher, 4C's and Naccrra, 10% discount for Universal Studios employess with proof (current paystub)
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Dorscher KinderCare is RJB Christian School (1.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: NS-12 | 70 students
6308 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32818
(407)574-5651 1 NS-12
- Orlando Grades: PK-9 | 391 students
7501 W. Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32818
(407)476-0745 1.1 PK-9
- Orlando Grades: K-8 | 12 students
6239 Old Winter Garden Rd
Orlando, FL 32835
(407)601-5958 1.4 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.