Eagle Point Christian Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (918) 227-2441
- Eagle Point Christian Academy is based solidly on the foundation of the Word of God.
- Our purpose is to partner with families to teach students to know God through developing academic excellence, establishing a biblical world view, and shaping Christlike character.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Discovery based on National Institute for Learning Disabilities|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Advanced Courses||Apologetics, College Credit offered for the following HS courses: College Algebra, Honors Anatomy & Physiology, Honors Biology, Honors English 2, Honors English 3, Honors English 4, Intermediate College Algebra, Philosophy|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Jeans 4 days, khaki 1 day, polos 5 days)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,800|
|Tuition Notes||tuition increases slightly as student moves through grades|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Act 30+ Club, National Honor Society, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Book Club, Chorus, Praise Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- We endeavor to equip children with excellent academic skills so they can be used by God in every facet of their lives. In 2 Timothy 2:15 we are instructed to be diligent to present ourselves approved to God, as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. Secondly, in conjunction with academic excellence, we endeavor to help our students construct a biblical world view. Understanding the world from Gods perspective will give them direction and strength as they grow into adults. Understanding Gods perspective should motivate children to live godly lives and to have a deep concern for the souls of others. Thirdly, we endeavor to shape Christlike character in the lives of children. In our society today, truth seems to be absent, standards seem to have changed, and values seem to be made up as one goes along. How do we raise godly children in this world We must go to the Source who never changes and rely on His Word that never changes. We at Eagle Point Christian Academy desire to serve the Lord by helping you build into your children the Christlike character traits that will establish them for eternity. Proverb 22:1 tells us that A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver and gold. Our heart is to develop students who are equipped to do great things in His name.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sand Springs Grades: PK-12 | 81 students
680 E 41st St
Sand Springs, OK 74063
(918) 241-8410 7.8 PK-12
- Tulsa Grades: PK-5 | 159 students
4849 S Mingo Rd
Tulsa, OK 74146
(918) 622-2327 15.5 PK-5
- Tulsa Grades: K-6 | 53 students
4025 N. Hartford Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74106
(918) 794-7800 13.2 K-6
- Tulsa Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
800 Tucker Dr
Tulsa, OK 74104
(918) 631-5060 14.4 PK-8
We love EPCA. We currently have 4 students enrolled and have attended for several years. They strive for academic excellence and have a passion for raising kids with character.
- Posted by Parent - SapulpaLocal
My two younger children graduated from EPCA, and now our grandchildren are attending because we value the Christian atmosphere and biblical worldview they have developed there. Additionally, the academics and extra-curricular activities are excellent. There is a loving environment, with wonderful teachers, and we know all of the children are prayed for and nurtured to be all God has intended them to be.
- Posted by Parent - nanab
My students have attended Eagle Point Christian Academy since begining school. They are currently a senior and a freshman. We have had the most enriching experience. They have been given an environment at Eagle Point that has allowed them to grow into the young men God has designed them to be without the pressures to conform to the world. I believe Eagle Point has the perfect mix of extracurricular and academic rigor to make my children successful in life.
- Posted by Parent - spryo
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.