- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 213 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,350
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
school polos and khaki/denim 4 days, slacks/skirt/jumper for chapel, school t-shirt and denim/khaki on Friday 1 day, polos 5 days
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Act 30+ Club, American Sign Language, Bible Quiz Team, Home Economics, Industrial Arts, National Honor Society, Spanish classes, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Band, Chorus, Drama, Praise Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Bass Fishing Team, Bowling Team, Sports Program
- We endeavor to equip children with excellent academic skills so they can be used by God in every facet of their lives. In 2 Timothy 2:15 we are instructed to be diligent to present ourselves approved to God, as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. Secondly, in conjunction with academic excellence, we endeavor to help our students construct a biblical world view. Understanding the world from Gods perspective will give them direction and strength as they grow into adults. Understanding Gods perspective should motivate children to live godly lives and to have a deep concern for the souls of others. Thirdly, we endeavor to shape Christlike character in the lives of children. In our society today, truth seems to be absent, standards seem to have changed, and values seem to be made up as one goes along. How do we raise godly children in this world We must go to the Source who never changes and rely on His Word that never changes. We at Eagle Point Christian Academy desire to serve the Lord by helping you build into your children the Christlike character traits that will establish them for eternity. Proverb 22:1 tells us that A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver and gold. Our heart is to develop students who are equipped to do great things in His name.
- Preschool: 3 year olds, 4 year olds
- Kindergarten-12th grade
- EPCA students enjoy fine arts, athletics, and other extra-curricular learning opportunities
- High School students may earn 21 hours on college credit on our campus, and jrs/srs may participate in concurrent enrollment or career tech opportunities
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Eagle Point Christian Academy cost?
What schools are Eagle Point Christian Academy often compared to?
What sports does Eagle Point Christian Academy offer?
When is the application deadline for Eagle Point Christian Academy?
Endorse Eagle Point Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards