East Naperville KinderCare
We currently have 20 dedicated early childhood staff members providing care and education to our children and families.
Together, we have over 160 years of experience with young children! Our teachers all have educational backgrounds in Early Childhood Development & Education.
Here at the KinderCare in East Naperville, we understand that you are trusting us with your children and we know just how important their health and safety is.
All of our teachers are certified in First Aid & CPR to make sure your children are safe at all times.
All of our teachers bring something unique to the classroom and are always ready to take on new challenges.
We are a close-knit team and consistently work together to make the center a better place.
We love our children and parents and we hope you choose to be a part of our KinderCare family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to East Naperville KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We strive to provide children the best educational experience as well as providing quality customer service to our families. Here at East Naperville KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- To ensure the protection of the children, our center has a keypad entry system upon entering our center. The entry door is located right next to the administrative office, as well as our sign in and out system. We require all of our teachers to be certified in First Aid and CPR as well as the complete training on health and safety procedures. We have an onsite Health and Safety coordinator who has been with KinderCare since 2000! She is in charge of all the the health and sanitation of the center and manages the safety precautions taken during monthly fire and disaster drills. In addition to our coordinator, we also have a Health Nurse who comes monthly to provide us with new and upcoming health practices and also evaluates the center in order to monitor the well-being of the students and staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Yes, Center accepts all subsidy including NACCRRA, DCFS, IDHS (please let parents know they will have to pay state co-payment, and surge charge fee of $30 please refer to Center Director for more details)
Endorse East Naperville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.