Our infants are busy working on problem solving and hand-eye coordination with the stacking rings in the classroom.
- The teachers at our school are the key to what makes us so successful.
- They are committed to a career in early childhood education as shown in their tenure.
- We are proud to say that 12 of our teachers have been with KinderCare for over five years.
- Of those 12 teachers seven are at 10 years or more and two of them at 20 years or more.
- This commitment provides consistency for the children and ensures parents that the teachers they have trusted will be with them as their children grow.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuition varies based on the age of the child|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Dawn Allen|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||ABC Music and Me, Active Adventures, Cooking Adventures, KLA Math, KLA Phonics, KLA Spanish, Science Adventures KLA Math, KLA Phonics, KLA Spanish, ABC Music and Me,
- Welcome to East Riverside KinderCare located between Rockford and
Loves Park. Our center is nationally accredited by the National
Association of the Education of Young Children and has earned the
Gold Circle of Quality for the ExceleRate program in Illinois. We
are proud to be one of the two centers in the Rockford area that
have accomplished this achievement.
Each day as children arrive at school they are excited to know that they will be engaging in new learning experiences and will have opportunities to explore and discover new things with their friends. As parents leave for their day, they are confident we will provide the highest quality of care in a safe and nurturing environment each and every day for their child. We invite you to visit and experience all of the great things that make us proud to be a leader in early childhood education.
- The health and safety of the children in our care is our highest priority. Our keypad entry, fenced playground, parent id check/ sign in system, and on site health and safety coordinator are just few of the ways we support our children's safety. The center is cleaned and sanitized daily to help stop the spread of illness . Every teacher is trained on SIDS prevention and have CPR/First Aid certifications to ensure the ongoing health and safety of the children in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accept childcare assistance through the Y and NACCRRA; Dislocated workers
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RockfordGrades: PK-8 | 427 students
4407 Highcrest Rd
Rockford, IL 61107
RockfordGrades: PK-12 | 811 students
3411 N Alpine Road
Rockford, IL 61114
RockfordGrades: PK-12 | 1232 students
1401 N Bell School Road
Rockford, IL 61107
RockfordGrades: PK-8 | 181 students
2300 North Bell Avenue
Rockford, IL 61103
RockfordGrades: PK-12 | 798 students
5950 Spring Creek Rd
Rockford, IL 61114
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.