East Riverside KinderCare
Tel: (815) 636-2200
East Riverside KinderCare Photo #2 - The toddlers love to explore and pretend in the Dramatic Play Area
East Riverside KinderCare Photo #3 - Developing a love for literacy is a crucial step in emerging pre-reading skills.
East Riverside KinderCare Photo #4 - Enjoying the Dramatic Play area in our Prekindergarten classroom
East Riverside KinderCare Photo #5 - Family newsletters and articles about child development are available for our families.
East Riverside KinderCare Photo #6 - The preschool children love discovering new things in the Science Area.
- The teachers at our school are the key to what makes us so successful.
- They are committed to a career in early childhood education as shown in their tenure.
- We are proud to say that 12 of our teachers have been with KinderCare for over five years.
- Of those 12 teachers seven are at 10 years or more and two of them at 20 years or more.
- This commitment provides consistency for the children and ensures parents that the teachers they have trusted will be with them as their children grow.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuition varies based on the age of the child|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Dawn Allen|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||ABC Music and Me, Active Adventures, Cooking Adventures, KLA Math, KLA Phonics, KLA Spanish, Science Adventures|
- Welcome to East Riverside KinderCare located between Rockford and
Loves Park. Our center is nationally accredited by the National
Association of the Education of Young Children and has earned the
Gold Circle of Quality for the ExceleRate program in Illinois. We
are proud to be one of the two centers in the Rockford area that
have accomplished this achievement.
Each day as children arrive at school they are excited to know that they will be engaging in new learning experiences and will have opportunities to explore and discover new things with their friends. As parents leave for their day, they are confident we will provide the highest quality of care in a safe and nurturing environment each and every day for their child. We invite you to visit and experience all of the great things that make us proud to be a leader in early childhood education.
- The health and safety of the children in our care is our highest priority. Our keypad entry, fenced playground, parent id check/ sign in system, and on site health and safety coordinator are just few of the ways we support our children's safety. The center is cleaned and sanitized daily to help stop the spread of illness . Every teacher is trained on SIDS prevention and have CPR/First Aid certifications to ensure the ongoing health and safety of the children in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accept childcare assistance through the Y and NACCRRA; Dislocated workers
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockford Grades: PK-8 | 371 students
4407 Highcrest Rd
Rockford, IL 61107
(815) 398-5331 3.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.