Christian Life Schools
5.00 (1 review)
- Christian Life Schools is setting a new standard of Christ-centered academic excellence.
- As partners, we treasure the opportunity to come along side and present all truth as God's truth.
- With Christian teachers and staff who exhibit both academic and spiritual excellence, we are able to present all academic subjects with a Christian world view.
- As you take time to prayerfully consider our program, we pray that God will direct you to be a part of our highly academic and thoroughly spiritual community.
- Our faculty and staff desire to serve our community with excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||798 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockford Grades: NS-7 | 64 students
6413 Forest Hills Road
Rockford, IL 61114
(815)877-1489 2.2 NS-7
- Rockford Grades: PK-8 | 424 students
4407 Highcrest Rd
Rockford, IL 61107
(815)398-5331 1.8 PK-8
- Rockford Grades: PK-12 | 324 students
1 Jacoby Pl
Rockford, IL 61107
(815)399-8823 3.2 PK-12
Great community of loving families and faculty. Grateful to be a part of this gem of an organization. Principal Carrie Smith is the heart of the elementary level, pumping positively and truth into her staff and students. You can feel a sense of security and belonging as soon as you walk through the doors.
- Posted by Teacher - Katina Whinnery
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.