Alpine Christian School
- Grades: Kindergarten-9
- Enrollment: 54 students
- Yearly Tuition: $395
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Alpine Christian School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children. A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs. We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come. To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to:
- develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew 2:37-39
- master the basic academic skills
- value labor, physical and mental, as the blessing God intended
- cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended. The Alpine Christian School operated in harmony with the guidance and direction of the Office of Education, North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Alpine Christian School cost?
Alpine Christian School's tuition is approximately $395 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Alpine Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Alpine Christian School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 91%.
What sports does Alpine Christian School offer?
Alpine Christian School offers 1 interscholastic sports: Intramural Sports Only.
When is the application deadline for Alpine Christian School?
The application deadline for Alpine Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Alpine Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards