Rockford Lutheran Academy
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 277 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Ability Based Learning: Students are grouped according to academic evaluation and their curriculum will be adjusted in Reading, Math, and Language Arts to allow for individual success at grade level skills and beyond in grades 2 – 5. Kindergarten and 1st grade are ability based in reading.
- Stanford testing in grades K – 5. Student's average 2 - 3 grade levels above the national and state averages.
- Foreign Language – Spanish is taught at all grade levels in Pre School – 5.
- Fine Arts offered in: Art; Band; Computer; Drama; Orchestra; Physical Education
- Sports Teams - Various sports (co-ed soccer, cross country, football, volleyball, spirit squad, track and wrestling) are sponsored by Rockford Lutheran School in grade 5. Academy students may also participate on Lutheran teams promoted by local organizations; these are not school sponsored.
- Before/After School Day Care – Our academy has an exemplary Before / After Care program. Students are attended to from 6:30 A.M. – 7:45 A.M. for before care and from 3:15 P.M. – 5:30 P.M. for after care.
Endorse Rockford Lutheran Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards