Keith Country Day School
- Since its founding in 1916, Keith School has been committed to providing students with a unique and high-quality education and to helping young people develop not only as students, but also as well-rounded individuals.
- At Keith school, you'll find an environment that nurtures intellectual curiosity, stimulates personal growth and encourages critical thinking and innovation.
- At Keith School, we try to place all students in an environment in which they will succeed by developing academic skills and building a strong sense of self-confidence.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP English Literature, AP European History, AP Music Theory, AP Physics, AP US History|
|Average ACT score||27|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Keith Country Day School is a non-sectarian, co-educational college-preparatory school educating students from Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12.
- Founded in 1916, Keith has over 100 years of rich history and tradition of excellence. Keith School not only prepares its students for collegiate success, it prepares them for life.
- Keith`s outstanding faculty members develop life-changing relationships with our students to enhance their talents in academics, arts, and athletics. Our faculty seeks to guide students to reach their potential in their discovery of knowledge and skills.
- In addition to a strong liberal arts curriculum, Keith emphasizes its core values of trust, respect, and kindness in all school experiences. Faculty and students learn together every day, bringing these core values to life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockford Grades: NS-7 | 64 students
6413 Forest Hills Road
Rockford, IL 61114
(815) 877-1489 2.5 NS-7