Edmund Burke Academy
- Edmund Burke Academy's educational goal is to provide the best possible education in a Christian environment conducive to learning.
- Honesty, integrity, courtesy and respect for the rights of others are a way of life.
- Each day begins with devotionals, Bible reading, prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.
- EBA strives to build character, promote culture and increase knowledge.
- Edmund Burke offers a full college preparatory academic program, a full literary program, and a solid athletic program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Georgia Accrediting Commission
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||439 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated: