Education Center School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (601) 982-2812
- At the school, it is our goal to replace a sense of failure with success, by preparing student for living in the future, and providing them with the skills to become independent and healthy emotionally.
- The Education Center School is indeed a school with a difference.
- After diagnosing each student's needs, the Center prescribes a special program of studies to meet these individual needs.
- Small classes permit a close and personal relationship between teacher and student.
- Achievements, as well as, failures and frustrations are shared in a very special way.
- The result is an educational environment designed to help each child gain self-respect and confidence through an effective learning experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: 1-10 | 85 students
402 Wesley Ave
Jackson, MS 39202
(601) 352-7784 1.7 1-10
- Clinton Grades: NS-12 | 262 students
101 W Northside Dr
Clinton, MS 39056
(601) 910-5990 9.2 NS-12
- Jackson Grades: PK-12 | 608 students
4060 S Siwell Rd
Jackson, MS 39212
(601) 372-0149 7.9 PK-12
Excellent school with personalized/self structured programs. Great teacher to student ratio. Great personalized attention to help you succeed.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ddr
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.