Education Center School
- At the school, it is our goal to replace a sense of failure with success, by preparing student for living in the future, and providing them with the skills to become independent and healthy emotionally.
- The Education Center School is indeed a school with a difference.
- After diagnosing each student's needs, the Center prescribes a special program of studies to meet these individual needs.
- Small classes permit a close and personal relationship between teacher and student.
- Achievements, as well as, failures and frustrations are shared in a very special way.
- The result is an educational environment designed to help each child gain self-respect and confidence through an effective learning experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: 1-12 | 86 students
402 Wesley Ave
Jackson, MS 39202
(601)709-1310 1.7 1-12
- Clinton Grades: PK-12 | 224 students
101 W Northside Dr
Clinton, MS 39056
(601)910-5990 9.2 PK-12
- Jackson Grades: PK-12 | 608 students
4060 S Siwell Rd
Jackson, MS 39212
(601)372-0149 7.9 PK-12