Eisenhauer Rd Baptist Daycare & Preschool
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Established in 1963.Eisenhauer Road Baptist Daycare & Pre School is a ministry of Eisenhauer Road Baptist Church.
- Curriculum:A Beka is a comprehensive, quality curriculum written from a Christian perspective. Now more than ever, each child needs a strong foundation in both academics and character.
- Daycare Infants - 2 years: $600.00 monthly & $130.00 registration fee
- Pre 3 & 4: 2017-2018 school year $460.00 monthly with before and after care.
- $130.00 registration fee. Pre K 3 & 4 - $265.00 school only & $130.00 registration fee. $80.00 curriculum
- K 5 - $460.00 per month with before and after care. $130.00 registration fee.
- K 5 - $360.00 school only & $130.00 registration fee. $100.00 curriculum
- 10% Military discount and 2nd child discount available.
- CCS & Seamless accepted.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Grades: NS-8 | 90 students
217 Pershing Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78209
(210) 822-0461 3.7 NS-8
- San Antonio Grades: PK-1 | 74 students
2903 Nacogdoches Rd
San Antonio, TX 78217
(210) 822-5374 2.5 PK-1
Our kids have been at ERBS for 4 years now and we couldn't be happier. My two older children are attending the school and our youngest is just in daycare. The class sizes are super small so they get lots of attention, and the curriculum is ABECA so it's a fantastic educational program. We really like the christian values that are taught along side the basics and weekly chappell for the children. Best endorsement I can give is that when we pick them up after work, they are always asking us if they can stay longer!
- Posted by Parent - joshe
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?