Here at KinderCare our staff is dedicated to enriching your child's future! Several of the staff members have been dedicated to KinderCare for many years and offer a warm, loving, enriched classroom for children of all ages to thrive in.
We hope that you and your family become a part of our KinderCare Family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We welcome you to the Eldersburg KinderCare Learning Center. We are
committed to providing all of our families with the best experience
in Early Childhood Education. We have been serving children and
families for over 25 years.
We are NAEYC accredited and pride ourselves in following the criteria guidelines set forth by both NAEYC and KinderCare Learning Centers. We believe in fostering the "Whole Child" by providing enrichment and activities that ensure each child excels socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. Our family oriented center provides a warm, nurturing atmosphere for all children.
We also make the safety of our entire "KinderCare Family" a priority. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Ashleigh who has been with us for two years. She ensures all safety guidelines are followed on a daily basis.
We feel confident that our many years of experience, as well as our deep commitment and dedication, will provide your family with ease and assurance in your decision making process when choosing a Learning Center for your child.
We look forward to serving your family in the future!
- We offer a secure keypad entry, sign in/out system, high fenced-in playground area and all staff are First Aid and CPR trained and certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- CCA vouchers, and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Eldersburg KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.