- Founded in 1903, Eliada is a non-profit agency dedicated to our mission of helping children succeed.
- we serve children and families through a diverse spectrum of programs and services, including residential care, child development services, foster care, community support services, therapeutic recreation, and many others.
- The Eliada preschool program holds a 5 STAR license by the State of NC Department of Health and Human Resources Division of Child Development.
- We provide a safe "home away from home" for children while parents are working.
- Our goal is to prepare the preschool age child socially, emotionally and cognitively for kindergarten, through small group activities, arts and crafts.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Skowhegan Grades: 2-12 | 16 students
32 Spurwink Ln
Skowhegan, ME 04976
(207)858-0252 930.8 2-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.