- Founded in 1903, Eliada is a non-profit agency dedicated to our mission of helping children succeed.
- we serve children and families through a diverse spectrum of programs and services, including residential care, child development services, foster care, community support services, therapeutic recreation, and many others.
- The Eliada preschool program holds a 5 STAR license by the State of NC Department of Health and Human Resources Division of Child Development.
- We provide a safe "home away from home" for children while parents are working.
- Our goal is to prepare the preschool age child socially, emotionally and cognitively for kindergarten, through small group activities, arts and crafts.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Skowhegan Grades: 2-12 | 18 students
32 Spurwink Ln
Skowhegan, ME 04976
(207) 858-0252 930.8 2-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.