- Maplestone School is a non-profit school. We follow Hands-on approach with integrated academics emphasizing equine studies and farm management.
- Our mission is to serve individuals in need of special services through providing an environment that encourages and helps to facilitate innovative approaches to education and progressive equine services to individuals with special needs through therapeutic riding, driving and Hippotherapy.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 11%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milton Grades: K | 24 students
62 Dawson St
Milton, NH 03851
(603)652-9337 8.2 K
- Rochester Grades: PK-K | 13 students
24 Eastern Ave
Rochester, NH 03867
(603)332-5353 8.3 PK-K
- Waterboro Grades: 2-9 | 9 students
730 West Rd
Waterboro, ME 04087
(207)247-6973 8.7 2-9
- Sanford Grades: PK-6 | 161 students
69 North Ave
Sanford, ME 04073
(207)324-5832 11 PK-6
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.