Emmanuel Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Emmanuel Christian School is to provide a Christ-centered, quality education so that all students have the opportunity to develop spiritually, physically, socially, and emotionally as they receive and apply the skills and encouragement needed to be effective leaders and witnesses for Christ today, tomorrow, and for eternity.
- Emmanuel Christian School will assist the home in training young people to be God`s ambassadors through their leadership in the generations to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||402 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(no profanity, drug reference or elicit material)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates and fees are based upon the age of the student and cannot be summed up into one single number. All tuition and fee data can be attained through the school's website or by contacting the school at 334-792-0935.|
|Admissions Director||Mark Redmond|
|Admissions Associate||Seth Redmond|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Missions, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Choir, Elementary Computers, Elementary Music/Choir, Elementary Spanish, Photography
- The mission of Emmanuel Christian School is to provide a Christ-centered, quality education so that all students have the opportunity to develop spiritually, physically, socially, and emotionally as they receive and apply the skills and encouragement needed to be effective leaders and witnesses for Christ today, tomorrow, and for eternity. Emmanuel Christian School will assist the home in training young people to be God`s ambassadors through their leadership in the generations to come.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dothan Grades: 1-12 | 639 students
4847 Murphy Mill Rd
Dothan, AL 36303
(334)702-8933 4.4 1-12
- Dothan Grades: K-12 | 98 students
2574 Westgate Parkway
Dothan, AL 36303
(334)794-8222 4.7 K-12
- Ozark Grades: NS-10 | 42 students
64 Susie St
Ozark, AL 36360
(334)774-4127 17.2 NS-10
I am a grandparent...wanting my twin granddaughters to attend...Our two sons...Jeff Baker and Jon Gregory graduated from this school years ago..Jeff passed away at age 40 with cancer and was involved in getting the first Baseball club there. Greg work in Destin, Fl...worked in New York,Michael J Fox TV show....We and They were so blessed that this school gave them what they need to become Godly men..along with our Church...Ridgecrest Church. Our grand children (twins) will not be able without grant or assistance...They are 5 yrs old in Oct. 2016...we need prayers and advice on how we can obtain help that will ensure they get to go to this great school.
- Posted by Parent - linda
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.