Providence Christian School
- Providence Christian School, a ministry of First Presbyterian Church in Dothan, Alabama.
- Providence, established in 1995, strives to be a school that touches the whole family and encourages all students to become all that God calls them to be.
- By God's grace we are striving to be a school that impacts the entire family and encourages each student to become all that God calls him to be.
- The School exists as a ministry of First Presbyterian Church in partnership with the families of the Wiregrass Community who share FPC's vision for classical, Christ-centered education.
- This educational model emphasizes character development and academic excellence. The families associated with the school will be seen as having the primary responsibility for the spiritual, intellectual, and physical instruction of the children.
- The school's aim is to provide a loving atmosphere that compliments a godly home.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||639 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dothan Grades: K-12 | 98 students
2574 Westgate Parkway
Dothan, AL 36303
(334)794-8222 3.6 K-12
- Dothan Grades: PK-8 | 165 students
617 Westgate Pkwy
Dothan, AL 36303
(334)793-3399 2.8 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.