Emmett Valley Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Emmett Valley Christian School serves 37 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Emmett Valley Christian School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Caldwell Grades: PK-12 | 162 students
3626 E Ustick Rd
Caldwell, ID 83605
(208)454-1997 17.3 PK-12
- Caldwell Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
3610 Ustick Rd
Caldwell, ID 83605
(208)454-8993 17.3 PK-12
- Eagle Grades: PK-6 | 182 students
1400 Park Lane
Eagle, ID 83616 12.4 PK-6
- Greenleaf Grades: NS-12 | 211 students
20565 Academy Rd
Greenleaf, ID 83626
(208)459-6346 19.8 NS-12
- Meridian Grades: NS-8
2020 W. Everest Lane
Meridian, ID 83646
(208)846-8888 14.9 NS-8
I think EVCS is a very good school my daughter has been going there for three years the teachers and principal is the best in the state. They have given my child individualised program and the extra attention that helps her stay motivated. They also give her a moral compass. Cost though rough for me is totally worth it and it is probably the cheapest in the state. My daughter will graduate from EVCS this next school year
- Posted by Parent - dervi
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.