Our Team at our KinderCare center is always available and ready to answer any questions you have about your child's growth and development.
Our teachers are passionate about every single child's happiness and educational experience.
When you come for a tour, you will be introduced to your child's teacher in which you will be able to have any of your questions and concerns addressed.
Our teachers are anxious to meet your little one and to give them all the resources they need to reach their highest potential.
Please take the time to get to know our teachers by reading their biographies below.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Englewood Kindercare, we arelocated at 418 W. Wenger Road. We are excited to meet your family and to introduce our team. We offer a safe learning environment that develops a child in more ways than one. Theskills they develop will allow them to excel socially, emotionally, physically and most importantly, intellectually. We understand that each child learns at their own pace and we recognize their individuality. Our teachers are happy to meet and talk with you concerning your child's growth and progress at any time. Please give us a call at 937-836-8002. We look forward to speaking with you about the educational future of your children.
- Health and Safety is one of the biggest priorities here at EnglewoodKinderCare. We have a secure entrance with a coded key pad for use to enterour learning center. A written authorization must be on file at the center for your child's release to anyone.Anyone who does not normally pick up your child will be identified per their state issued identification. During all times of operation, at least two of our staff members are trained in CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse recognition, and Communicable Disease. The safety of your child is our top priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes. Title 20 (State funded - co-pay - income-based)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Englewood KinderCare?
The application deadline for Englewood KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Englewood KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.