Our Team at our KinderCare center is always available and ready to answer any questions you have about your child's growth and development.
Our teachers are passionate about every single child's happiness and educational experience.
When you come for a tour, you will be introduced to your child's teacher in which you will be able to have any of your questions and concerns addressed.
Our teachers are anxious to meet your little one and to give them all the resources they need to reach their highest potential.
Please take the time to get to know our teachers by reading their biographies below.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Englewood Kindercare, we are located at 418 W. Wenger Road. We are excited to meet your family and to introduce our team. We offer a safe learning environment that develops a child in more ways than one. The skills they develop will allow them to excel socially, emotionally, physically and most importantly, intellectually. We understand that each child learns at their own pace and we recognize their individuality. Our teachers are happy to meet and talk with you concerning your child's growth and progress at any time. Please give us a call at 937-836-8002. We look forward to speaking with you about the educational future of your children.
- Health and Safety is one of the biggest priorities here at Englewood KinderCare. We have a secure entrance with a coded key pad for use to enter our learning center. A written authorization must be on file at the center for your child's release to anyone. Anyone who does not normally pick up your child will be identified per their state issued identification. During all times of operation, at least two of our staff members are trained in CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse recognition, and Communicable Disease. The safety of your child is our top priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes. Title 20 (State funded - co-pay - income-based)
Endorse Englewood KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.