Our Team at our KinderCare center is always available and ready to answer any questions you have about your child's growth and development.
Our teachers are passionate about every single child's happiness and educational experience.
When you come for a tour, you will be introduced to your child's teacher in which you will be able to have any of your questions and concerns addressed.
Our teachers are anxious to meet your little one and to give them all the resources they need to reach their highest potential.
Please take the time to get to know our teachers by reading their biographies below.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Englewood Kindercare, we are located at 418 W. Wenger Road. We are excited to meet your family and to introduce our team. We offer a safe learning environment that develops a child in more ways than one. The skills they develop will allow them to excel socially, emotionally, physically and most importantly, intellectually. We understand that each child learns at their own pace and we recognize their individuality. Our teachers are happy to meet and talk with you concerning your child's growth and progress at any time. Please give us a call at 937-836-8002. We look forward to speaking with you about the educational future of your children.
- Health and Safety is one of the biggest priorities here at Englewood KinderCare. We have a secure entrance with a coded key pad for use to enter our learning center. A written authorization must be on file at the center for your child's release to anyone. Anyone who does not normally pick up your child will be identified per their state issued identification. During all times of operation, at least two of our staff members are trained in CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse recognition, and Communicable Disease. The safety of your child is our top priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes. Title 20 (State funded - co-pay - income-based)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Englewood KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.